Rockers Ride offering Bike Tour Packages
Rockers Ride is a company that believes in a personalized approach when working with groups. Each of the members is endeavoring to share that level of passion with you. Whether you are a hardened traveler, a novice, or searching for some downtime; the team at bike on rent in Mirik will work with you to help you to design one unforgettable and memorable experience.
Rockers Rideis one of the longest-running tour operator and they are famous for the adventure tour, trek tour in Mirik that stands apart from the rest. They specialize in mountain biking, motorcycle tours, rafting, cultural tours, day tours and paragliding etc.
rockers ride for a road trip in Sikkim
The service of rockers ride turned out to be a big hit as any solo traveler could easily go out on a solo tour of pelling in a way cheaper price than any private vehicle hiring. All that is required to hire a bike is nothing but an Indian driving license. In case you don’t own a driving license or don’t know riding a bike; there is no issue involved as drivers too can be hired at the same time of hiring the bike.
The beautiful state Sikkim has always been famous for the renowned because of chhangu-lake, Baba Mandir, and Baba Mandir; in East district and the tourist spots in North Sikkim. If a traveler feels like visiting those places, special permits are required though. If you are not a traveler; but own a few vehicles you are welcome to put them for rockers ride.
About the bike rental packages in pelling
If you are in dilemma about your riding skills or don’t have a driving license, then the service providers of rockers ride are there to take care of that. You can certainly opt to hire trained drivers to take you through the journey of an adventurous road trip across the hilly roads of pelling.
- Things provided by a rockers ride are giant hard tail mountain bikes, Royal Enfield bikes, Helmet, spare tubes, and Pump.
- Traveler has to pay a security deposit of Rs 10,000 to rent a bike. Rs 1,500 a day for a motorcycle and the security deposit is refundable. The amount would be deducted from the deposit if there is any damage to the bike.
- Riders have to pay for fuel on its own.
- Indian tourists need a driving license, but for foreigners an international driving license and an Inner Line Permit id needed.
- If you are not sure to ride in hilly roads then a professional driver is also included in bike tour packages in pelling.
- Against Rs 300 per head (non-refundable) a third party insurance coverage would be provided to the riders by any rockers ride.
- If one wanted to go to Nathu-La, Chhangu Lake and Baba Mandir in East district and the tourist spots in North Sikkim, permits had to be taken by the providers.
- At the tourist spots in the East, foreigners are not allowed.
About the Bike rental packages in Mirik
Make your travel diary to the Eastern-Himalayan Region; worth remembering till the last breath of your life, it is highly recommended to gear up yourself with a rented bike and explore the beauty (panoramic view) and the beast (curvy mountaineers roads) of nature with Rockers Ride.
- Rockers Ride does not source bikes from other vendors
- All their well-maintained bikes which maximum three years old are provided by them.
- All bikes have carriers to make you comfortable and keep your luggage organized on your journey.
- Extra container to keep extra fuel for emergencies
- Most importantly a mobile charger which keeps you connected to the world.
- If you are not sure to ride in hilly roads; then a professional driver is also included in bike tour packages in Mirik.
- With a minimum price (non-refundable) a third party insurance coverage would be provided to the riders by Rockers Ride.
So what are you waiting for when you are getting the best of the best experiences in the smallest of packages? Just pack your backpack, pull your socks up and get going with rockers ride to experience Bhutan like never before !!
WHY BIKE TRIP IN pelling SHOULD BE ON YOUR BUCKET-LIST WITH rockers ride?
Why choose a bike over the easy public transport. And the answer is, first of all; public transport requires apt time in hand to travel from one place to another; and secondly lack of point-to-point visiting unavailability is a big turn-off for public transport.
In addition to hiring a bike for a day and visiting any tourist place like, Nathula Pass, MG Marg; Hanuman Tok, Ranka Monastery, Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial Temple, Himalayan Zoological Park, Banjhakri Water Falls, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology and; the list goes on with rockers ride.
Great experience!! The team here is like a friend and helps you out with everything. No hassles.. No unnecessary paperwork.
Very good service and good bike qualities. Proprietor is a very good person and provided us with all necessary spare tools and accessories.
Had a great experience. Rented 2 bikes, and both were in excelent condition. The bikes gave good mileage. The rates are also reasonable.