BIKE RENTAL GUIDE
Bike Rental Guide
- Rocker's Ride allow the bike rider to use the vehicle only in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Dooars and Bhutan. Refundable deposit per bike: Rs.5,000 (Payable on Bike collection)
- ID Proof to be submitted in original while renting a bike: PAN CARD / ELECTION CARD / AADHAR CARD / PASSPORT / ID ISSUED BY CENTRAL or STATE GOVT in ORIGINAL for verification.
- The Bike Rider & Pillion should be wearing a Helmet and the rider should carry a Valid Driving License issued by the Govt. of India during the tenure of the bike rental tenure.
- Each vehicle rider should have a valid license in possession and the same needs to be provided to the vendor for inspection on collecting the bike for rental.
- The pickup point and drop point will remain the same i.e. our office and the bike cannot be asked to be collected from a 3rd location, if it is required then extra charge has to be paid.
- Riding the bike under the influence of alcohol / banned drugs is strictly prohibited at all times.
- Any physical damage / theft / loss to the bike will be the sole responsibility of the person renting the bike.
- Any delay in returning the bike post the return date and time would incur a penalty valuing to the additional day rental. Rocker's Ride will make all possible attempts to have the bike returned as per the commitment given. In case there is any change the same needs to the notified at-least 24 hours advance and the additional sum paid for additional days.
- Please keep all emergency numbers handy at all times and follow traffic rules.
- Any disputes / settlements regarding the bike would need to be addressed with Rocker's Ride.
- Try to avoid heavy luggage in the entire tour.
- This bike can transport only 2 passengers at a time including the bike rider.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Any mechanical fault such as a puncture is not a responsibility of the Rocker's Ride , such things are bound to happen and need to be taken care of by the person renting the bike
- Any cancellation would incur charges as per the cancellation policy mentioned Cancellation Policy
- Kindly treat this bike as your own and take all responsibility for its safekeeping when you are renting a bike from us. We love our bikes.
- Kindly share us your feedback to help enable us to better our services in future.
- We are not liable to refund the bike rent on your early days arrival or return of Bikes.
SEND YOUR QUERY